Saturday, March 15, 2008

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby

I want to make a difference.

I want to be a difference.

I want to be encouraging.

I want to be uplifting.

I want to be loving.

I want to be generous.

I want to be selfless.

I want to be kind.

I want to be patient.

I want to change. I want to constantly change into a more Christ-like person.

Sometimes I feel like I'm going in the opposite direction. Sometimes I feel like I'm nothing like the Shara I wish I was. I feel like I mess up constantly and I'm just no good at being...good. It's so frustrating.

"I do not understand what I do...for what I want to do, I do not do."

Story of my life?!?!?!

Do you ever feel like no matter how hard you try...you'll never be good enough? You'll never be where you WISH you were? You'll never be where EVERYBODY else is?

Everybody else always seems to know exactly how to do everything...and I'm just one lost little girl.

I hope people see Jesus in me. I hope I'm different.

I hope.

~Cookie.

No comments: