Friday, March 14, 2008

We kissed, my heart went a wiz bang flip flop...heaven for a minute.

10,000 BC wins the award for the worst movie ever. Like...there was no redeeming value to it. It was just awful. The acting was atrocious, the plot was retarded, it was too long and too gosh darn horrendous. The best part was the preview for Prince Caspian at the beginning. HOLLAAA...and can I just say that the actor playing Prince Caspian is one fine piece of...he's attractive.

I am addicted to online shopping. Today I bought four dresses (yes, I said four) an ADORABLE polka dot (you know it! polka dots are an obsession) top, and a pair of overly large sunglasses. WHAT?!?! WHO DOES THAT?!?! I desperately need help. The other day I bought CLA pills and liquid L-Carnitine in order to hopefully shed a few pounds or at least some excess fatitude. The liquid L-Carnitine taste like cough syrup gone terribly wrong. But, I down it anyway. Maybe it's partially mental. If I truly believe I'm going to take tablespoons of L-Carnitine and SUDDENLY i'm going to be SKINNY AND SEXXAAYYYY...then maybe I will! I highly doubt it, but, I'm going to try. I need to lose a little weight though. No, I'm not one of those girls who are obsessed with their weight and think they're fat...I don't think I'm fat, I just need to be in a better weight-range because, when you're short and awkward shaped, it's very easy to become chunky looking...which stinks, but, it's the cards I've been dealt. No matter what, I will never be a 5'11'' skinny gorgeous super model. I will always be 5'4'' awkward bodied semi-not-so-pretty unmodel.

I'm actually really excited about doing Student Life again. I have happy feelings about this summer. I think it's going to be grand. I hope so.

I paid $20 to the BCC cashier in order to graduate. Leaving BCC will be one very very happy occasion.

This makes me laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkR275vd1E0

and he's lying...we were definitely on the phone talking about how we always say "HEYYYYY" to each other when we answer the phone...and he decided to make a video, so, he told me to hang up and call him back. hehe. So, don't believe him. He sits on a throne of lies, basically. But, I love him.

Why is Spring Break far away? That is silly.

Well, I'm going to go read and go to bed...

Hugs & Smooches,
Cookie

No comments: