Sunday, March 16, 2008

Can we be nothing? I heard it lasts forever...

Today. Today I did barely anything productive. I was a very very lazy individual. I got a pedicure, which was nice...except, I discovered as my pedicure was beginning, that I had neglected to shave my hairy manbeast legs. So, that was awkward and embarrassing. I've realized that I can never resist an America's Next Top Model marathon no matter how many times I've seen those episodes...I'm just so intrigued by beautiful people. Family news...my brother has decided that he's an Athiest now. Oh, boy. I think he was Buddhist last year...we'll see what he'll be in a few months. School news...hmm over it, as always. I haven't the slightest idea what to write my literature research paper on, and my topic is due Wednesday. I hate school. It is ridiculously lame. Friend news... Ashlee is coming home for her Spring Break on Saturday. This makes my heart so happy. My bfffffff. It's bitter sweet because it will be the last time I will see her until August due to Student Life. Me news... I'm doing okay. I scare myself sometimes because I feel like I'm falling back into my low self-esteem phases...that scares me. I don't want to go through that again. It hasn't been that bad in a pretty long time. I don't want to fall back into it. It makes me nauseous just thinking about how greatly I loathed my appearance. I don't want to do that again. Random news... I want it to be April so badly. I'm anxious to see what Student Life team I'm on, I need Spring Break REALLY badly, and, well, MY BIRTHDAY!! Birthdays are fun. I don't think I'm doing anything except going to school...but, it'll be my birthday nonetheless. And there's always some sense of joy just knowing that it's your birthday, I don't know haha. Also, April means the end of BCC forEVER...and closer to May 5th when I finally get to leave!

Tomorrow's my mom's birthday. It's also St. Patrick's day so, I suppose I'll wear something green. Do people still pinch you if you don't? That was always super awkward.

Love Always,
Cookie.

No comments: