Thursday, March 20, 2008

Remember...Hollywood's not America.

My body is not happy that Ballet class decided to up its pain/difficulty factor by like five BAZILLION. Today's class was pain. My legs were on fire and sweat was pouring down my BODYYY. I mean, SICK, RIGHT? Sick. Ballet is way too hardcore for me, but, I like doing it and pretending to be hardcore. Kinda like...if I were to play football...but, not.

Enchanted came out on Tuesday. I have since watched it and my heart was a happier vessel because of it. It's basically...genius.

Tomorrow I will be 18 and 11 months old. One more month of the blessed "18", then it's on to bigger and better things like "19". I wish I was turning 20. All my friends are so, I feel left out. But, one day when they're turning 80 I'll still be 79 AHA! It's funny how I used to find these ages...18, 19...SO old...I feel SO young. Not young in a good way...I feel young in a 12 year old girl kinda way. I see other girls my age and they look so mature and woman-like. I don't feel like a woman. Hmm...I wonder when that feeling will be obtained.

Let's see...nothing really exciting has happened that is even worth writing about. Umm...I learned a New York time step in tap class. I'm not that good at it because I have weight shifting problems, but, this will be fixed with a bit more practice.

Hmm...I ordered makeup yesterday and it came in the mail TODAY! Talk about AWESOME shipping action!! I always love getting new makeup. Woot.

Dr. Sandley (Sp?), the head of Samford's Theatre department said the following when someone brought me up...:

"SHAR-A-COOKIE?!?!?!"


It's a phenomenon. Someday everyone will know Shara...like..."Would you like to share-a-cookie??"

Spring Break is so far away...we have the latest Spring Break ever and it makes me want to cut myself. School is so...gag. Actually, it could be A LOT worse. My teachers aren't heinous and my classes aren't hard...I'm just so unbelievably over it.

Well, I wish I had funny or interesting things to write about...but, I don't :( But, no one reads this so it's not like I'm boring anyone anyway :)

HOLLA,

Cookie

No comments: