Friday, March 21, 2008

An ugly loser with no friends and no guys...

Hmm...the preceeding is a description of myself coined today, according to my sister. Once again she played the "Guys don't and will never like you" card.

Yeah, let's pick on Shara for never being the one guys wanted to date. "...just because I have friends and you DON'T"

hmm...right.

She has this way of twisting EVERYTHING you say in order to make YOU the one who is selfish, wrong, arrogant, mean, judgemental...whatever.

So, once again I'm simply a loser...I'm ugly...I have no friends...and guys will never want me.

Do you ever just want to punch someone really hard in the face? Like..really punch them.

Yeah.

I don't think it would solve anything.

But, I think I'd feel better than I do now.

Or maybe not.

But, I feel like crap right now.

She always wins.

No comments: