Tuesday, March 11, 2008

If I had a nickle for everytime I thought something bad about myself...I'd be a billionaire.

I like when people laugh.

I love it.

I love any kind of laugh, but, my favorites are the OUTRAGEOUSLY LOUD and obnoxious ones that are SO unique no one else could ever possibly correctly immitate it. I love those.

Everyone has a great laugh...they just have to let it GO. Nothing makes me more weirded out than people who try to hold back their laughter. WHY? Why would you do that? If you think something is funny, LAUGH! Laugh hysterically. You'll live longer.

My favorite laughing attributes:

-Throwers of the head in a backward motion.
-Holy cow, I love when people do that. I do this, but, it usually ends in me hitting my head against something behind me...which is never fun, but, ALWAYS leads to MORE laughter by bystanders...and myself.

-CLAPPERS
-I have a special place in my heart for clappers cuz, I definitely clap as well. If you think about clapping while you laugh, it's kinda random and weird, but, it's awesome just the same

-Slappers/hitters of other people next to you
-my BFF JessiCUH Cutler and I do this, I've noticed. If we're sitting next to eachother and something funny happens, we hit each other. We like slap each other on the back, or on the leg...never on the face, but, basically everywhere else is game. We slap each other's legs super hard during funny movies...it's like a "take"...we look at eachother and then we SLAP that person's leg as if saying "THIS IS GENIUS!" or "YOU KNOW WHY I'M LAUGHING AT THIS" or "I love you i'm going to SLAP YO LEG!"

-Slappers/hitters of yourself
-you know, the "knee slapper". Some people like to slap their knees/legs when they think something is funny. I do this too.

-SNORTERS
-I knew a gal who ALWAYS snorted when she laughed. I'd say I'm the occasional snorter. But, this girl ALWAYS snorted...no matter what. If she laughed, she snorted. I mean...that's awesome.

-DANCERS
-I'm not talking booty dancing or your ballroom waltz step. I'm talking laughing dancers. It's kinda like something you'd see in an all black Baptist Church. You know what I'm talking about. The "Hallelujah!!" step, or the "THANKYATHANKYATHANKYA!" step. But, more dance-y-like. Sometimes the dance is in circles and the person may even jump around a bit. Anyways, it's hysterical and I love it.

-CRIERS
-you know, those over emotional basketcases that you meet once in awhile? Aka Shara Lewis...or people that just simply have overactive crying ducts in their eyeballs?? Yeah, those people cry when they laugh. They laugh and water comes out of their eyes. It's like this simultaneous masterpiece that only God could come up with. Truly fantastic.

-SHOULDER SHAKERS
-holy cow, can I just make a personal HOLLA out to my shoulder shakers? These are the FABULOUS people who have uncontrollable shoulders when they laugh. Their shoulders go up and down and up and down and up and down when they laugh...and it's SO GREAT!! I do this..sorta. BUT, there was this guy in my high school class and he wins the prize for the most INSANE shoulder shaker of them all. His shoulders were UNREAL!

-THE SQUINTERS

I have a little obsession with people who squint when they smile. I'd marry you in a nano second if you squint when you smile too. Nothing makes my heart pound more than a guy who's face gets all squished up when he laughs. And it's awesome on girls too! Squinters are so adorably adorable that my adorable radar cannot even HANDLE it. I just...oh, man. I love squinters.

-PEE-ERS
I hope this doesn't happen EVERYTIME someone laughs...cuz, then I believe he/she has bladder control problem. HOWEVER! The occasional wiz fter the hardest laugh you've ever had, is downright hilarious.

-THE SPITTERS
DO NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT EVER make me laugh when I am drinking something. It WILL come out and it WILL get ALL over you. My friends can vouch for this. I have, at countless occasions, spit out various liquids onto unsuspecting bystanders. I apologized but, people never truly forgave me and I understand why...that's pretty gross. BUT IT'S FUNNY!!

There you have it. Some of the greatest things that happen to people when they laugh.

Every day I'm so thankful for laughter.

I love laughing. I love making people laugh. And, I love when YOU laugh. I love it.

Keep laughing!!

and for my best friends...

KEEP SMILINGGGG

(hahahaha)

~Cookie

No comments: