Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I like it when my hand fits perfectly in yours.

HOLLA.

Hmm...mmkay, so, I've decided that this year, 2008, is going to be the year of "the dress". I'm going to purchase lots of insanely fabulous dresses and rock them all year long. I was never a huge fan of dresses. I mean, I liked them for fancy occasions, but, the idea of everyday dress wearage kinda weirded me out. BUT HOLY COW! Let me tell you, dresses are the most amazing inventions of all time. WHY??? Well, I'll tell you.

Reasons why YOU (If you're female) should wear dresses ALL the time:

ONE: They're CUTE!! Holy goodness! There are SO many adorably cute dresses out there. They're cute as heck. Girls should wear cute things.

TWO: If you're not a huge fan of shorts, but, need some extra air up there when it's ridiculously HOT outside, then dresses are PERFECT! They're so breezy! And if you get a dress that balloons outward from the waist, the dress is especially breezy and allows constant air flow from underneath as you wear it. NICE!

THREE: They're attractive. A good dress on the right body type (There are dresses that fit EVERY body type) looks ridiculously attractive. Dresses are feminine and bring out that sexy femininity that makes women so gosh darn irresistable. A dress can accentuate a woman's best assets, and it just ooozes WOMANNESS! Every woman deserves to feel pretty and sexy. A good dress is SO girly and feminine and HOTT!

FOUR: Dresses are SO easy! Forget having to find the perfect jean or pair of pants to go with that top. Or, trying to find the perfect top to go with that skirt and that jacket and that sweater...FORGET IT! With a dress, all you have to do, is put it on, slap some flats (or if you're feeling adventurous--heels) on and go! That's IT! You are guaranteed to be the cutest dressed female around. You can smugly guffaw at those girls who try so hard to put together an adorable outfit, when all you did was put on ONE piece...and girl, do you look FABULOUS!

FIVE: You say..."I don't like my legs." Honey, get a dress that hits right above the knee and invest in some opaque leggins. Or a longer dress as well for that matter. LEGGINS ARE AMAZZZZING!! They are SO cute. I'm not a huge fan of my legs, but, nothing makes me feel cuter than a little dress and some leggins. With leggins, make sure they're opaque...they're so much cuter that way and make you look SLIM (especially BLACK). Also, super long leggins are cute, but, leggins that show calf down are SEXY. Show them a little leg there, sugar pie.

SIX: Dresses are SO MUCH FUN!! Think standing on the air vents as a little girl totally ENTHRALLED by the fact that your dress was poofing up to no end around you. Remember that?? It's FUN! You can swish them and hold on to them as you dance around. You feel fun in a dress, admit it. You feel like so much fun.

SEVEN: You can flash people so easily. I mean, with pants, it's sorta an ordeal...but, with a dress, just lift it up and go! The whole world just saw your cooter.
(I'm kidding)

EIGHT: If it's windy, you can SO BE MARILYN MONROE!! Who doesn't want to be like that gorgeous woman for a moment??

NINE: They're great on fat days, bloated days...or period infested days when you feel like crap. A good knit dress with plenty of give is fabulous for those days you don't feel like squeezing your chunky cheese into those skinny jeans. Knit dresses...and others...are SO COMFY. It's like wearing CUTE sweatpants. You look good even though you feel miserable. But, by looking good, I bet you'll feel better as well :)

TEN: Guys totally dig them. Okay, I don't know this for a fact fact, but, I notice guys often compliment a girl on how "nice" or "pretty" she looks if she puts a dress on. There's just something about a dress...even if it's not a ballroom gown, that totally makes a guy weak at the knees (I...uh...er...think.) If you want guys to holla atchu, girl...then wear a dress!!

Okay, so, there's reasons why 2008...dresses are GREAT! I'm definitely going to rock the dress and I hope you do too!!

Embrace your femininity!! Wear a dress!

Stay Gorgeous,
Cookie.



No comments: