Monday, March 10, 2008

DENIED

So, I just got the ever fabulous REJECTION letter from Roosevelt. How appealing to my heart it was. So, there will be no attendance of a school in Chicago for Shara.

Sad day, but, obviously God has other plans for me elsewhere.

I honestly honestly honestly do NOT feel like I did bad job. Believe me, I would be the first person to admit to a crappy performance on my part. Going over in my brain how I did, I truly honestly feel like I did my best. I know I did. And, I don't believe I sucked. I actually don't think I was bad at ALL. But, I mean, I obviously wasn't what they were looking for which is A OKAY. I had a lot of fun, and I wouldn't take it back for the world.

Not gonna lie, uber disappointment...but, life goes on.

So, please feel free to post comments about my talent...and how incredibly outrageously talented I am. Ya know, how you could listen to me sing all day long and how a monologue or lines uttered from my lips is like butta. And how when I dance on stage you only look at me because I'm just SO awesome! You know, all that stuff. I need affirmation because I'm insecure and I feel like cutting my wrists.

I'm kidding.

I've decided to make a box and put every rejection letter or the name of a company or something that rejects me inside it. I'm going to use it as motivation to prove EVERY single one of them wrong.

I KNOW God has INSANE plans for me elsewhere and I'm stoked to find out what those are.

I love you ALL. Thanks for the support and always believing in me!





HOLLA.

No comments: