Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthdayyyy

So, it's my birthday. It's been grand. I mean, as grand as a day spent in boring classes can be. Facebook made me feel loved with tons of birthday wishes...and Vandell and Chelsea sent me THE most incredibly insanely amazing birthday messages on my phone EVER. I laughed for like ten years. They were amazing.

I ate amazing sushi and I'm about to devour a gigantic cookie cake...well, not ALL of it, but, as much as my body can manage.

It's been good. So...I'm now 19. Yay. I always thought of 19 as super old until I've reached it. I don't feel old at all. I don't feel like an adult or mature or...awesome. People my age are getting married and that is strange to me. I can't imagine having a boyfriend much less a HUSBAND! Oh, my...I'd probably be the worst wife of all time.

But, yeah, I shall enjoy the next 365 days I have left of being a teenager. Then...it's all over.

on a super negative note...my puppy got fleas (but, they're gone now)...so, I'm paranoid and I've been itching like crazy because I'm pretty certain I have fleas as well. but, I think it's all in my head.

I love you.

~19 year old Cookie

No comments: