Sunday, May 4, 2008

Au Revoir Ma Cherie

I leave tomorrow morning for Birmingham. I'm bringing my laptop so, I should have readily available access to blogging fun. I'll try my best to write down interesting life as it happens...even though I don't think anyone reads this. Nevertheless, for my personal benefit when I am old and grey, I will write down interesting life happenings.

I have two rather large suitcases, but, both only weigh in at 40 pounds so, I'm good. hehe. It blows my mind how people don't bring that much luggage, or smaller bags...I mean, how do they fit all their stuff?? I have one suitcase with clothes in it, and I tried my best to utilize space as well as I could...you know, the whole rolling of clothing articles into compact pieces. And my other suitcase is all the random stuff like towels, iron, blanket, sheets, pillow, etc. and it is all stuffed in there! I mean, doesn't everyone have to bring that stuff? I remember last year I felt like I overpacked, but, in the first week I'd basically run out of shirts to wear. So, this year, I packed pretty much every shirt I own haha. But, I mean, it's not that bad...I wouldn't feel bad if other people had two large suitcases. But, I remember my roommate last year had ONE small suitcase and I felt SO ridiculous. I mean, I felt so ridiculous. But, I got over that shortly. I think I will be very happy that I have a plethora of clothing articles (sorta) to wear AND I packed my exercise balls. I WILL do my crunches!! I will!!

I refuse to get fat. It's salads with a side of salad for me and minimal french fries. Last summer I got fat, this summer I will not. I refuse to be a blimp.

I'm excited! I'll be fine if my mom doesn't start crying. I don't like watching her cry. I'd cry too. There is no need for tears. Student Life is a good thing.

Lata,

Cookie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shara. I officially am a reader of your blog. Hope you are well.