Sunday, March 23, 2008

P.S.

I've realized that my posts lately have been insanely drab and ridiculously lame. However, I think my posts from January are decent so, in order to save myself from you believing that I might possibly be the most boring girl in the universe...perhaps read on and I may entertain you SLIGHTLY.

Super AWESOME note: I just ordered RENT tickets for April 13th. That will be an amazing day. I have never seen RENT live, so, I'm pretty stoked. I'm not a Renthead, but, I do love that show dearly.

I want to go dancing. Ashlee is home. This means dance parties galore in her bedroom. I love dance parties. Dance parties and sushi. I get both at Ashlee's.

My mom baked a cake in the shape of a bunny. She would. This is why I love her...amongst many other reasons.

I'm watching Godspell on tv...and it's...awkward. But, maybe it grows on you over time.

Why is March like 10 million years long? April...come please. Thank you.

~Cookie

No comments: